Monday, July 22, 2013

Still teaching...

I know, it's been a while again. But I'm still kicking!  The weather has even gotten warm enough here in Nairobi for me to do a wee bit of swimming!  Yup, swimming in the pool at the conference centre here... when I'm not in class, preparing lessons, teaching lessons, marking homework, or keeping up with the work back in Jbs!

But it's going well.  We are in the final week of the first 4 week module.  That means I'm almost done what I need to do - final exam is this week!  Students are working on their final papers.  And I've been trying to write a final exam all day... when I wasn't teaching or answering questions about aforementioned final project.

So, my brain's been a bit tired.  I don't really get much internet access in my room.  Which all conspires to not much blogging.  Sorry, folks. That's all there is in my brain tonight.

No comments: