Thursday, November 19, 2009

Just a quick update

Since I'm getting sick again, I'll keep this short. I should attempt to sleep early tonight.

But someone was taking photos during our first day at the workshop yesterday, so I thought ya'll might enjoy the view from here:
This is me being teacherly. I'm working with the participants to help them identify and label the different parts of the primer example so they know all the elements that need to be there when they do their own primers during this workshop.

And this is a view of the room, with some of the participants, so you can see where I'm spending my days this week!I'm just praying that I don't have to spend tomorrow in my bed, like I did last Friday! I'm having too much fun seeing these primers get made to want to spend the day in bed...

1 comment:

Grace H. said...

What? You're teaching? Not fixing computers, putting out fires, running errands or doing secretarial work for our favorite Dink?

Hope you enjoy your "break" ;) then you can get back to your REAL work!!! :)