Yup, all is good, so far! I was so tired after finishing the day yesterday - the first day is always the most difficult, I think, because you never really know what to expect! I had no idea what sort of participants there would be - what their English and education levels would be like, how many of them would be there, if they would be nice to me or not :)
But they all seem quite nice. In fact, at least three of them I have met before in various workshops and things back in Jb! So it was a nice surprise to see some of them again. And so far, they've all been very nice to me, in general! And none of them have been TOO nice, either! Not a single marriage proposal yet, which is a real blessing, let me tell you. They all seem like really capable, intelligent people who are really catching on quickly.
But please pray for peace in this country - there are a few things happening that are affecting some of the areas that these participants are coming from. So they are understandably distracted by what's going on over there. So pray for peace, and also pray for the participants and their families, that they will be able to trust these situations to the Lord. And also don't worry about me - we're far from any problems! I'm sure I'm in the safest corner of this country!
I do need to get to bed, though, as tomorrow is another long day!
No comments:
Post a Comment